QMT 10 presented by LA CORDÉE
An all new 10 k for our 10th anniversary !
Saturday July 2, 2022, departure at 9 a.m.
Starting with a gondola ride to the top of Mont-Sainte-Anne for a spectacular start! You will have a breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River, Cap-Tourmente and Île D’Orléans. This course is a 10 km descent through rocky and technical trails. Composed of downhill mountain bike trails and cross-country trails. It will wake up your quads and will delight those who love to run down to the fnish line!
Distance : 10,2 K
Elevation gain : +94 m
Elevation lost : -705 m
Technical level : 3/5
Average time : 1:00:00
Men’s race course record : 41:56| William Brouard | 2022
Women’s race course record : 51:18 | Chloe Gilbert | 2022
Limited time to complete = 03:00:00
RACE COURSE AND ELEVATION CHART
- Capacity to haul a minimum of 500 ml of water
- Energy supplements and food
- Self-adhesive compression bandage (3 inches X 48 inches)
- Hat or scarf to protect from the sun
- EpiPen (for all runners with wasp or food allergies)
MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED
14 YEARS OLD
All participants will have to take the gondola at 8:15 a.m. to reach the summit of Mont-Sainte-Anne.
- Consult the Xact Nutrition Race Fueling Guide for nutritional tips for your race
- Le coaching du coureur (free)
- Tout.trail – École de course à pied
First three mens and womens will be invited on the QMT podium
QMT finishers receives a glass of the current edition. As an environmentally conscious organization, we traded the medal for a glass. Since the medal is a non-reusable object, we prefer to give a souvenir that will make you share your race memories over a beer or a good beverage of your choice. Isn’t that the idea…
No aid station on course.