QMT 50 presented by GURU
Saturday July 2, 2022, departure at 7:30 a.m.
Discover this epic race course. QMT 50 is the biggest ultra trail in Canada with over 500 entrants. Start from Mont-Sainte-Anne cross country ski centre, to the splendid but brutal Mestachibo trail. Complete two ascents and two descents of Mont-Sainte-Anne, finish with a loop in the northern trails of MSA.
→ Distance: 51,3 KM
↑ Positive gain: +2300m
↓ Negative loss: -3000m
Aid stations : 4
Technical difficulty: 4/5
Mid pack estimated time : 08:30:00
Men’s course record : 05:05:08 (Olivier Collin, CAN, 2019)
Women’s course record : 06:43:57 (Sabrina Bellier, CAN, 2019)
Start time : 7h30 a.m.
Max time allowed : 12:00:00
(Click on the image to enlarge)
RACE COURSE MAP
A shuttle will take the participants from Mont-Sainte-Anne to the start of the race at the chalet de ski de fond Rang Saint-Julien at 6:00.
- Capacity to haul a minimum of 1 liter of water
- Energy supplements and food
- Survival blanket 1.4 m x 2 m (4.6 ft. x 6.6 ft.)
- Hat or scarf to protect from the sun
- Self-adhesive compression bandage (3 inches X 48 inches)
- EpiPen (for all runners with wasp or food allergies)
- Cell phone
MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED
18 YEARS OLD
- Consult the Xact Nutrition Race Fueling Guide for nutritional tips for your race
- Le coaching du coureur (free)
First five mens and womens will be invited on the QMT podium.
QMT finishers receives a glass of the current edition. As an environmentally conscious organization, we traded the medal for a glass. Since the medal is a non-reusable object, we prefer to give a souvenir that will make you share your race memories over a beer or a good beverage of your choice. Isn’t that the idea…
FEED ZONE DETAILS
#1 : Mestachibo
#2 : MSA
#3 : Sommet 1
#4 : Sommet 2
#5 : Fondeur
Please consult the feed zone page for more details.