QMT 80 PRESENTED BY LA SOUCHE
Saturday July 02, 2022, departure at 5:00 a.m.
Start at sunrise on the St. Lawrence River, and climb the Massif de Charlevoix to access the famous Sentier des Caps. Finish in the very technical Mestashibo trail. A truly challenging and technical trail race!
→ Distance: 50 Miles (81.6 KM)
↑ Positive gain: +3290 m (+11 500 ft)
↓ Negative lost: -3110 m (-10 794 ft)
Number of feed zone : 5
Technical difficulty: 5/5
Mid pack estimated time : 12:30:00
Men course record : 08:42:00 (Jean-Philippe Thibodeau, CAN, 2021)
Women course record : 10:46:17 (Léonie Boudreau-Labossière, CAN, 2019)
Start time : 5h00 a.m.
Max time allowed : 18:00:00
(click on the image to enlarge)
A shuttle will take the participants from Mont-Sainte-Anne to the start of the race at Petite-Rivière-Saint-François at 3:30.
- Capacity to haul a minimum of 1 liter of water
- Energy supplements and food
- Survival blanket 1.4 m x 2 m (4.6 ft. x 6.6 ft.)
- Hat or scarf to protect from the sun
- Self-adhesive compression bandage (3 inches X 48 inches)
- EpiPen (for all runners with wasp or food allergies)
- Cell phone
MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED
18 YEARS OLD
- Consult the Xact Nutrition Race Fueling Guide for nutritional tips for your race
- Le coaching du coureur (free)
First five mens and womens will be invited on the QMT podium
QMT finishers receives a glass of the current edition. As an environmentally conscious organization, we traded the medal for a glass. Since the medal is a non-reusable object, we prefer to give a souvenir that will make you share your race memories over a beer or a good beverage of your choice. Isn’t that the idea…
FEED ZONE DETAILS
#1 : Massif
#2 : Cap du Salut
#3 : Cap Gribane
#4 : Saint-Tite-des-Caps
#5 : Mestachibo
Please consult the feed zone page for more details.